Trumpworld entertainer Lynette "Diamond" Hardaway dead at 51

Never knew her, never even heard about her, and now that she’s dead you’ve told me nothing except that she was evil in life. Not a good start (or end.)

Normally I try to judge people based on what they say about themselves, instead of what others say about them. I figure everyone deserves the chance to make an impression before applying the prejudgment of others.

With Trumpworld, though, that shit has gone out the window. You supported TFG? Done. No living drumpf supporter should ever expect anything but continued derision and belittlement when they finally do the world the courtesy of passing on. The world is now less stained than it was yesterday.

15 Likes

Dying young from a disease she said was a hoax. How embarrassing for her!

[Adding my thoughts and prayers to the rest)

10 Likes

10 Likes

There is of course a fundraiser, which was announced with Hardaway’s death.

Lemme guess - proceeds split 50/50 towards ‘Silk’ and some highly promising (people say) anti-Covid ‘research’.

7 Likes

Entertainer?

Is that what we’re calling fascist bigots these days?

14 Likes

…proceeds of the fundraiser will go to Donald Trump’s campaign PAC.

5 Likes

So another Herman Cain Award winner?
Sassy Taylor Swift GIF by One Chicago

10 Likes

File under “play stupid games”.

I sounds like this was related to Covid. Had she been vaccinated, she would probably be alive. Whats worse, she probably helped take hundreds if not thousands of people with her due to her Covid misinformation.

11 Likes

12 Likes

Anyway GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

8 Likes

As someone who is just getting over COVID, I would like to feel some sympathy or empathy with her and her family. But I don’t. I’ve had 5 doses of vaccine, and I still got pretty sick. I even qualified to get paxlovid, which probably helped, and I still got pretty sick. If I hadn’t had any vaccines, I’m pretty sure this thing would have taken me out.

12 Likes

The best being… she’s dead.

6 Likes

I heard it was even longer at one time:

Uprising: Who the Hell Said You Can’t Ditch and Switch? — The Awakening of Diamond and Silk or How to Pick Wrong But Win Big

6 Likes

The British Royal Family…

5 Likes

A comedian? An actor?

What was she supposedly good at exactly :confused:

4 Likes

Life is a cat-butt ray, old chum.

6 Likes

On the Covidiocy front, Kareem Abdul Jabbar proves once again he is a renaissance man and great human being. Blasting plague spreading right wing rumors concerning the recent issues concerning Damar Hamlin’s medical condition.

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.