Elizabeth Warren's brother dies of coronavirus

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/04/23/elizabeth-warrens-brother-di.html

4 Likes

Cue the inevitable tweet from the anthropomorphic greasy shit stain about “medicine men” or “rain dances” or some other nonsense shit about Native Americans

10 Likes

That’s very sad news.

She is going to be very anti-Trump pumped.

3 Likes

I’m not saying I disagree with your angry prediction, and I’m not saying I disagree with your anger, but I wish you had left it unsaid. Fwiw speaking only for myself and I feel the same way about every other flavor of dire speculation right now.

3 Likes

Good thing no one forced you to read it!

1 Like

Just came across someone that follows me on twitter losing their sister to COVID-19 in the span of a few tweets, could not have been more than a week since diagnosis and the ER. This thing is scary and can act fucking fast.

3 Likes

I find it incredibly sad and I’m really pissed to say that I thought this exact same thing when I read the headline. WTF kind of world is this when this sort of thought passes through the mind upon reading this?? Fuck Trump. Fuck Trump. Fuck Trump.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.