Tucker Carlson forgets straight people can still have children

Normally he’s making dumb arguments and making white supremacy palatable to the Fox audience, but he’s really outdone himself here on both counts (but especially the first).

8 Likes

I think, if I squint, I can see what the argument they are trying to make is.

See, this is what will happen, 1st, Gay and Trans people will be “normalized”, and treated just the same as all the Strait people are. A month later, a new law will be passed making gay sex the only legal type of sex to have, and 50% of all men will be randomly selected to have a sex change operation against their will. Then within just a few short generations, there will be no white people left.

Or something along those lines.

Either that or Tucker just can’t seem to stop thinking about cocks. Big juicy cocks all around him, enticing him, making him sweat…

One of those two things anyway.

1 Like

Tucker Carlson does not exactly make perpetuating the species seem like a good idea.

7 Likes

That’s no way to talk about Prince Philip!

9 Likes

He better not. 2020 was bad enough.

3 Likes
9 Likes

No, don’t fuck him!

eeeeeeewwwww

5 Likes

Yeah, its always baffled me that so many people freak out about possible declining birth rates at a time of absurd global overpopulation…

It could possibly be an issue in a few centuries in theory, but absolutely not now.

3 Likes

I’ve gone over this too many times before. We can feed more than everyone on the planet today if we tried. We could do this without cutting down rainforests or overfarming land. We know how to do this, we just lack the political will to do it.

This is not a call for a population increase. The things that have been most effective at reducing birth rates are equality and womens rights, education, and easy, low cost access to healthcare. We want those too.

18 Likes

Rich women have always had access to birth control and abortion.

Only one of the rich kids I knew had lots and lots of siblings - he was one of 12! and both parents were doctors - but they were mainly WASPs, not Catholics. Our Catholic middle class neighbors had lotsa kids.

updatedtuckeryellsatcloud

5 Likes

Tucker Carlson forgets straight people can have children because Tucker Carlson is on the ‘Has never pleasured a woman’ list. He’s as much as said so.

2 Likes

Resting Tucker Face when flummoxed

3 Likes

Has he been secretly dead for over a year? People want to know!

1 Like

I assume that he doesn’t care; but is our fearless pundit aware of the fact that his argument is approximately as cogent as “pundits are incapable of producing food; therefore their existence threatens society with mass starvation”?

The percentage of people that worked in agriculture, traditionally, was about 95%, which would be 95 in 100" he said (not citing a source).

“It’s now 10 percent, which is one person in 10. Is society self-sustaining?”

“I mean, that’s something that’s an issue almost at the structural level.”

5 Likes

That’s a much better argument. I’m not sure it’s true as is…but I do know that these pundits are incapable of putting humanity before money and as a result threaten society with mass death through plagues. So I’d be willing to at least consider the possibility.

4 Likes

The argument has a trivial retort in that it’s based on ignoring specialization of labor/mechanization of agriculture/limitations on agricultural productivity largely not being down to available manpower(at least in the developed world); in order to accurately mirror the argument about children which is based on similar amounts of ignoring what the actual constraints on family formation/desire and ability to have children/number of children per capita are(and which has a similarly trivial retort); but it’s not false that there is some…room for inquiry…about which specializations of labor are symbiotes and which are obligate parasites.

That is a great chart. Thanks for sharing.

I remind people that trans people have always been around. Remember that Lou Reed song, boomer?

It is just now they actually have a shot of being themselves, vs pushing it down and acting “normal”, maybe engaging in acts privately.

Then I ask, “What part of ‘life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness’ do you hate?”

4 Likes

No, they freak out about declining white birthrate. Since birthrate is inevitably tied to female education and independence, the birthrate in more impoverished communities is generally higher than in more advantaged ones, hence the whole “white replacement” panic that is being peddled by the right wing. What they don’t seem to think through, is that if we wanted to decrease the birthrate among PoC’s, what we should be doing is to make them just as advantaged as the white population they are supposedly “replacing.” Post-scarcity, it appears that population should cease to be an issue.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.