Tucker Carlson says fathers should attack school staff

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/07/18/tucker-carlson-says-fathers-should-attack-school-staff.html

5 Likes

His dad would have likely had one of his hired hands do that. I will agree that his dad wouldn’t have cared if his hired hand was put in jail.

14 Likes

Hey Tucker…

arnold-schwarzenegger-kindergarten-cop

Hopefully if he ever tries it himself, he gets it right in the roasted peanuts, then arrested.

12 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Sunlight is the Best Disinfectant

How badly would that interact with Republican calls to arm teachers and security guards (who would almost certainly be called to the scene if someone was attacking school staff)?

12 Likes

But, who will think of the mothers?

4 Likes

shooting black and white GIF by hoppip

9 Likes

I really actually grew up in the country Tucks pretends he did, in a medium-sized, industrial middle-American city, with short-tempered working class dads and the like. No dad ever punched out a teacher or school administrator. You know what the dads did do, though (and moms)? They told us: when you’re in that school, the teachers (etc.) are our stand-ins, so listen to them like you would us and do as you’re told. With very, very few exceptions, parents and teachers were allied powers against us freedom-fighting kids.:fist:t2:

25 Likes

He’s as fake as that workshop picture he had done.

9 Likes

So, if someone punched him in the face (a very punchalble face) because they disagreed with him he’d have no problem with it.

9 Likes

WTAF is he talking about. I’m pretty GD old and started grade school in the very early 70’s.
Pretty sure I would have remembered if someone at the school got punched out through the years…

11 Likes

“In the country that I grew up in, the dad would just punch the counselor out.“

Which country is that? When I was growing up my parents always, always, always took the side of the teachers and nuns. They figured if I got hit, I probably deserved it (which was true, to be honest).

10 Likes

Tuckums has 4 kids. How many teachers has he punched?

5 Likes

Shouldn’t he be “accidentally” falling out of a window in Russia by now?

7 Likes

No worries about a tool being dropped on his unprotected feet. None at all. Ever.

4 Likes

Not while he’s unconscious.

2 Likes

But he also wants school employees to carry guns.

6 Likes

Wasn’t Tucker packed off to a juvenile detention center private boarding school? It was probably his fantasy, but no one was going to rescue him from that.

8 Likes

<Quinn Cummings in The Goodbye Girl.gif>*
“What a shitheel!”

*I really need this GIF

2 Likes

I’m so proud of this meme tophat-biggrin

He’s so fulla shit his hair is brown. Yankistani humans didn’t act like his deplorable worshipers, they were more civilized when he was a sprog.

School staff should attack fucker “tv dinners” carlson.

4 Likes