Tupac Shakur arrested in Tennessee!

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/10/21/tupac-shakur-arrested-in-tenne.html

6 Likes

iknewittroy

18 Likes

22 Likes

Ugh. Worst case of White Appropriation Syndrome ever.

17 Likes

That’s what happens when you have been re-animated after being cremated. I specifically say in my will, NO RE-ANIMATION allowed.

7 Likes

That dude is too old to be named after Tupac at birth, right?

3 Likes

Those are some cold dead eyes.

3 Likes

That mugshot looks like a lifetime of poor decisions.

10 Likes

let’s see…Tupac (the rapper…not, whatever this guy is) was popular in the early to mid 90’s and died in 96. So, 96 was 25 years ago.Could this guy be between 25 and 29?

Being a drug addict can certainly make you look older than you are…so…maybe for sure.

5 Likes

Article says he’s 40 - guess I should have mentioned it in the comment.

5 Likes

When Tupac decided to fake his own death he really put some thought into how he could walk the streets and not be recognized. Unfortunately using his own name ruins that anonymity.

New album coming soon.

8 Likes

I lived in Knoxville. I had a neighbor who I found was in her 40s, and she looked like she was at least in her early 70s. In her case, it wasn’t meth. Not sure what, but she was super Pentecostal. You know what? I’m making assumptions. Maybe it was meth. That would explain her frequent late-night glossolalia.

4 Likes

Alternate dimension bleed through?

4 Likes

now that i think about it…i guess if he was named after Tupac his name would more likely be Tupac Shakur Johnson, or something…I mean, not likely his parent’s last name was Shakur.

1 Like

Trepac Shakur

1 Like

He is about the right age to be Q-Tip from Generation Kill, if he changed his name after leaving the Marines. Just saying.

As he was being arrested, authorities report Shakur pulled away and reached for his waistband. He then turned towards officers with a knife in his hand, according to reports.

Wait, Tupac didn’t get shot?!

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure the real Michael Ehrmantraut would not have made such an easy mistake with gravestone aliases.

2 Likes

Come on, everyone. He’s clearly the decendant of Túpac Amaru and thus the heir to the Inca throne.

The family has admittedly fallen on hard times, but they don’t appreciate newcomers like this rapper fellow.

1 Like

2 Likes