Turns out the Greene-Gaetz "Put America First" tour is costing them a fortune (as in 4 times more than donations)

Matt Gaetz was born in 1982. I doubt very much that’s his senior photo.

Aw… it is Matt’s face onto some epic legend’s hair.

9 Likes

Whatever. If he gets to believe in the big lie, I get to believe that photo is real. I will take that belief with me to my grave!

19 Likes

Yes, but everyone believed it was real, and isn’t that the point? He has the Forbidden Hairdo of Yog-Sothoth on the inside.

5 Likes

I mean, that’s fine, have fun. I just won’t propagate things like that. YMMV.

It was fun for a giggle.

1 Like

Young Murderface? Knowing this is not a real picture brings me down.

5 Likes

Don’t you just hate seeing trash on the beach?

12 Likes

Party of fiscal responsibility. Seems about right.

3 Likes

Well yes and no. Empty-Q has generally been pretty successful at raising cash, just not on this trip. And since the Gingrich era, cash is pretty much how success has been measured by both political parties. Committee assignments are quite literally bought rather than assigned due to seniority. Of course she is SO toxic that she had her committee assignments taken away, but that’s probably okay with her since her donors aren’t as concerned with what committees she is on as the traditional donors looking to buy influence on legislation are.

3 Likes

Bartholomew, obviously.

(RIP John Candy. You are missed.)

3 Likes

it looks like they’ve spent four times more on their traveling duet than they’ve earned in fundraising dollars. Or, in dollar speak, they’ve bled a combined $342,000 working together, while donors have only contributed $59,345 and 54 cents.

That tracks with the financial acumen I’ve observed in most “free”-market fundies.

3 Likes

Ah yes, going broke to own the libs. You love to see it.

3 Likes

Separated at birth

3 Likes

Anyone every make a browser extension that replaces ‘America’ with ‘White’ near (R)? :thinking:

4 Likes

Anyone know if that amusement park seagull does work for hire?

3 Likes

neanderthal-greene

1 Like

Like Springtime for Hitler, it should run for 100 years.

1 Like

Laughing At You GIF by memecandy

2 Likes