Twitter adding "Biden won" warning to Trump tweets claiming election fraud

Honestly, is it really about the service, or is it about whether you make more money than they do?

If you’re in the 1%, redistribute the wealth

3 Likes

Um, I’ll have to assume this is rhetorical and not directed at me. For the record I’m nowhere near 1% territory. But I’m not tightfisted either.

The rules seem to be changing and its hard to comprehend the logic behind them. About 40 years ago I delivered for pharmacies and didn’t expect and rarely received tips. The Nicorette recipients were oddly grateful however, and let me keep the change while they ripped apart the packages.

Let’s tie this back to the topic: Look at the tips the president is receiving at the end of his term! When did it become custom to tip presidents?*

*Disclaimer: I have refrained from commenting on anything to do with the USA’s leadership as it is not directly my business. So the above is guardedly neutral. This is directed at the fine folks checking my devices at the border. I would like to be admitted to the USA someday to travel and spend money there.

1 Like

Hah, maybe COVID will mean the end to tipping in the US and bring you into line with civilised countries that pay a living wage.

Who am I kidding, of course not, service staff will continue to get stiffed.

4 Likes

First reaction:

2nd reaction:

6 Likes

Let’s just repeat it for the loser to see after each tweet.

Biden won.

Again:

Biden won.

Or the corollary:

Trump lost. What a loser!

3 Likes

Saw a worse outcome years ago on SNL:

2 Likes

Yeah, in retrospect, I wonder now just what the hell it was that people found funny about that bit.

3 Likes

Even in Mr. Robinson’s Neighborhood, the landlord was the bad guy.

3 Likes

Reminds me of why Chappelle quit (for awhile). There’s a lot of black satire that most white people just don’t get.

3 Likes

True. Sometimes, I look back at those bits as a reminder of when those problems were thought be exclusive to the Black community. They never were, but it would be great to see lasting solutions for a change, instead of continuing the old band aid approach (like the stimulus checks).

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.