Twitter quietly removes transgender protections from its hateful conduct policy

Originally published at: Twitter quietly removes transgender protections from its hateful conduct policy | Boing Boing

1 Like

Unsurprising, considering how much Musk has lost his mind over trans people.

6 Likes

Musk knows how to play to his bigot and fascist fanbois.

7 Likes

Sure, they recently removed it from their policy, but they had already stopped enforcing it when that guy took over.

7 Likes

So hateful that his own trans daughter cut all ties with him because standing to inherit untold millions or even billions of dollars wasn’t worth the psychological cost of being part of his family.

15 Likes

I somehow doubt he’s going to leave any of his children anything, honestly.

8 Likes

Debt. Lots of debt.

5 Likes

I quit over it.

14 Likes

He strikes me as the kind of narcissistic billionaire who would make his children compete to earn his favor and attention by dangling the prospect of a fat inheritance in front of them. Glad that at least one decided to opt out of that bullshit.

10 Likes

Noun phrase parsing issues.

Is it a “policy” about “hateful conduct”, or is it a “conduct policy” which is “hateful”?

2 Likes

Yes.

5 Likes

As Elon Musk once explained about calling someone a ‘pedo guy’: “It"s quite common in the English speaking world. Calling some a ‘pedo guy’ means creepy. If you did a search or asked someone what it means it would be creepy.”

His idea of a hateful comment is drastically different from that of ordinary people. God only knows what he would consider a hateful comment about transgender or transexual people after that explanation of ‘pedo guy’. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Good on you. I suspect Musk is kind of like Sauron being unable to imagine people wouldn’t want to keep and use the ring. He is so addicted to his pathetic shitposting, it never occurred to him Twitter was good for anything else or people might be able to go without…like you can see he is still fumbling for explanations as to why his captive audience isn’t.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.