Twitter suing Texas attorney general Paxton for abusing his office

Originally published at: Twitter suing Texas attorney general Paxton for abusing his office | Boing Boing

5 Likes

No fan of Twitt, but please punch that ahole in the dick for all Americans.

8 Likes

Twitter will give fascists a lot of leeway, but the tolerance stops the moment they start threatening the company’s profit margin.

5 Likes

I really don’t understand why states have Attorneys General and why they can seemingly do whatever the fuck they want even if it seemingly has nothing to do with the business of the state or the interests of the residents of that state. That said, I regrettably live in Texas and this fucking guy Ken is a fucking ass.

4 Likes

I didn’t know that “de-platforming” someone is a crime.

5 Likes

You and me both.

He’s up for re-election in 2022, along with Abbott and Patrick.

I can only hope that enough people remember what’s been going on lately when that day comes.

2 Likes

It looked like Paxton was going all-in for a presidential pardon before Trump left office. Now that Trump gone, I can’t see Paxton putting up much of a fight in an actual courtroom where he’s spending his own money to push an indefensible position. But then again… he is a total nut job.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.