Twitter to allow Musk to speak at an all-hands call

Originally published at: Twitter to allow Musk to speak at an all-hands call | Boing Boing

2 Likes

Twitter workers will be able to submit questions for him to answer starting Wednesday.

Mr. Moderation Of Speech Is A Bad Thing is absolutely scared of being hit by a curveball.

13 Likes

lol just what this guy needs, more attention.

15 Likes

Woah, goddamn, the rot is everywhere isn’t it?

4 Likes

That should go over well, especially when he’s asked to defend his demand that all his employees spend 40-hours a week in the office.

11 Likes

Why do I think the candidate they voted for in the last two elections has a distinct orange patina?

8 Likes

The Terminator is melting

Screen Shot 2022-06-14 at 2.47.54 pm

2 Likes

2 Likes

Is “head of people” are real thing?

3 Likes

The funny (for certain values of fun) thing is that every time someone is accused of X derangement syndrome it’s by someone who’s fannish behaviour towards the subject could also be described as deranged, if you’re into such labels.

6 Likes

3 Likes

It’s trying to soften the old title of “Head of Human Resources” for the tech industry, but the HR Culture is still very much present.

2 Likes

Right. I’ve only frequently seen it used applied to one other individual. Offhand, I can’t even think of any other cases I’ve seen it, this is the only time I recall that I’ve seen it applied to someone else.

4 Likes

Exactly. The original coinage by neoCon bad-faith artist Charles Krauthammer was just such a case.

BDS was originally coined by Krauthammer to attack Howard Dean, Barbra Streisand, and Bill Moyers in a pathetic attempt to equate them to full-on conspiracy theories about Dubya like Cynthia McKinney’s endorsement of 9/11 “truth,” and it soon became a convenient way for wingnuts to handwave away any criticism of Bush.

3 Likes

Sure, he says that now. Wait until after you have to work for him.

1 Like

Maybe, maybe not. Fanboyism excuses a lot of behavior.

1 Like

Aside from Trump, I’ve seen people on social media use it to try and shut down criticism of a certain political streamer who claims to be left-wing but sure has a lot of reactionary fans…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.