Two displeased lynx have a screaming match with each other

And you can’t have a drinking game about The Walking Dead anymore because everyone winds up passed out on the floor before the opening credits roll.

5 Likes

Now wait just on damn minute… I call FAKE NEWS!
Landscape, who ever heard of such a thing?
Is that how they do it in Canaidia?

1 Like

I ran this through Google Translate and this is what I came up with.

LYNX 1: Why can’t you get it through your thick head? We should have added support for images to our browsers twenty years ago! Look around you, man. We have about 0.001% share of the browser market.

LYNX 2: My grandfather built this company from nothing, and I won’t betray his vision! He wanted clean, accessible internet for the masses and that’s what I’m going to deliver. You won’t get a virus from using Lynx, and it won’t bloat your hard drive. We serve a particular niche audience and we serve them well.

LYNX 1: Niche audience? Do you hear yourself? Even blind people use Chrome now!

LYNX 2: Simplicity is making a comeback! The fastest growing segment of the word processing market is dead simple, distraction-free, text-only stuff.

LYNX 1: Which people use once and then go back to Microsoft Word when it turns out they need something more than one step up from pen and paper! This is so frustrating! AHHHHHHHH!

LYNX 2: AHHHHHHHHH!!

14 Likes

I knew they were bluffing.
If you have ever heard a mountain lion scream in the dead of night you know how frightening it can be. Once I was solo camping and when car camping I sleep with my .45 next to me with the clip out. I was just about to fall asleep and I heard what sounded like a crazed woman screaming and wailing not far from my tent. I figured it was a cougar but I was the only one in the camp and I was scared shitless. I threw that clip in my gun and made sure it was within reach before I finally fell asleep. In hindsight, I think it was the banshee.

3 Likes

That would scare the hell out of you in the dead of night.

2 Likes

Sounds like the animated version ought to feature the vocal talent of Paula Poundstone.

2 Likes

Honestly, that’s little different from what I can hear on a summer night in my yard as my cat defends his territory. It’s always amazing to watch, there’s rules to this game that only cats know. They could be howling at each other like that, then each sit and look around like it was nothing. Or it can escalate into an actual fight that reminds me a lot of fencing, blinding action for a moment then separation to reassess. Come to think of it, some fencers howl too.

3 Likes

Ever played ‘Drink along with Dallas’?

Dear Penthouse,
you won’t believe what happened on my last camping trip…

8 Likes

Just FTR, I’ve got a fox family living near one of my recent CoL, and they absolutely freaked me out the first winter. I had no idea they start territorial singing in January, when everything else is a muffled noiseless bliss.

1 Like

Two felines positioning for dominance in a territory. Domesticated/stray cats do the same thing but their body language is more pronounced.

What is really rare…is a nature video without some stupid commenting by the person capturing the moment. “Do you know how rare this is?” multiple times…that’s nice now shut the f up!! >.<

TQQdles™

4 Likes

You know how it is.
Comments are the grease of teh intertubez. Under as well as in videos.

And content is fried in it.

2 Likes

Why I eyes ya?

2 Likes

Oh my dog!

2 Likes

“You crossed the border”
“Nope. This is the Neutral Zone”
“There is no Neutral Zone”
“Look there, even those dumb apes from the Neutral Zone are laughing at you”

7 Likes

All. The. Live. Long. Day.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.