Two great scenes from Citizen Kane

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2016/10/11/two-great-scenes-from-citizen.html

1 Like

6 Likes

The amazing part of this is that Citizen Kane is reportedly Trump’s favorite movie. Somehow, irony completely escapes him

Error Morris has footage and has suggested that in an alternative universe Donald Trump actually starred in Citizen Kane?

I don’t think it’s all that alternative a universe.

6 Likes

I liked that scene where we was always sniffling and then some wiseass started calling him citizen Kane cause of how hard he was hitting his own supply and then the name stuck and he turned out to be a jerk.

Kane had more natural charisma, even in his later years, than the Trump has displayed his entire life.

5 Likes

Ah, for the days when just one extramarital affair was enough to tank a conservative candidate’s chances at political office.

4 Likes

It could be my memory is fading, but I can’t think of the last time a Republican candidate had to stop campaigning because word got out about their extramarital affair. Does anyone have a list, or at least a name or two?

1 Like

Better get our Hoffman lenses polished…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.