Two nurses in New York arrested for selling fake vaccine cards that allegedly brought in $1.5 million

No. 6 to 7 thousand.

NYPD Officer Reportedly Being Investigated Over Fake Vaccine Card Scam That Raked in $1.5 Million

[…]

DeVuono’s husband is Derin DeVuono, an NYPD pilot who in December 2020 managed to evade serious disciplinary action for allegedly misusing a Cessna aircraft. The incident allegedly included flying an aircraft in a flight pattern shaped like a penis to send a message to a supervisor (he sacrificed just five days in paid vacation).

[…]

According to the New York Daily News, sources said that Derin DeVuono is facing an NYPD internal affairs investigation to determine whether he played any role in directing illicit business to his spouse’s clinic. […] The NYPD didn’t respond to Gizmodo’s request for comment on the report or whether Derin DeVuono has been suspended or faced any other disciplinary action from the department.

[…]

6 Likes

Seeing Yankees fans up close for the first time
is like waking up in a Brazilian jail.

Art Hill, umpire

ETA: My favorite baseball player is Carlton Fisk, so yes, I’m a Red Sox fan.

And I fucking hate the Yankees for sooooo many reasons!

3 Likes

…so we better sell it off to friends of mine who are real bizness jeaniuses.

As for this story, one word covers it:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.