Two workers fall into a vat of chocolate at Mars Wrigley's factory

Originally published at: Two workers fall into a vat of chocolate at Mars Wrigley's factory | Boing Boing

1 Like
2 Likes

That’s going to take some topping.

1 Like

That happens a lot. This is the second time in a few days this same accident has happened.

4 Likes

With this story, everybody thinks of “Augustus Gloop”, but I just think “Fire!”. I guess I’m just old.

1 Like
2 Likes

Double-dipped chocolate covered penis.

This one’s a reboing of a previous misleadingly titled article from two days ago. The workers didn’t fall into a vat of chocolate, they fell into an empty vat they were supposed to be cleaning, without any proper training.

3 Likes

You’re not the only one. I came here to post that link but got beaten to it. Old fogeys unit!

2 Likes

Which thankfully makes the story a lot less horrific. As if it had chocolate in it, the story would be less, “ha ha, accidental frolic in chocolate river” and more “two workers suffer horrible burns after hours in molten chocolate.”

1 Like

Yep - ReBoing! Plenty of comments over there, too.

1 Like

Lol, today’s BoingBoing post links to the AV Club, and the AV Club links back to the other BoingBoing post :laughing:

I don’t really know, but The Guardian mentioned that “The tank was reportedly waist-high in chocolate”.

1 Like

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.