U.S. unemployment soars to 3.28m, four times the highest on record

7 Likes

Holy week is just over a week away. I can’t think of any way things will improve in that time, never mind get back to normal.

Can we call Trumpism a cult now, or do we have to wait for the mass infection events caused by people testing God?

3 Likes

The wife and I are still working, and by that I mean not from home (at least all the time). We are at our respective jobs 3 to 4 days a week.

Yeah, nothing is gonna happen. Even Minnesota finally issued a fairly open stay at home order but it will still keep most people who can do remote work at home and everyone else that’s a small business won’t be open. Just gas stations and grocery stores. And that’s through April 10th for the stay at home order, but the restaurant and bar order is through May 1, Trump can say what he wants unless he arrests governors issuing such orders he can’t do squat.

1 Like

My roommate works for a bank as a mortgage analyst and her bosses are still requiring her to come in to work despite the bank being able to process loans remotely.

2 Likes

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.