Uber driver snaps after taking crap from spoiled brat

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/03/13/uber-driver-snaps-after-taking.html

5 Likes

"“I get paid to drive, not to eat spoiled rich brats shit.”

Wait, that’s not Uber’s business model?

32 Likes

7th level of hell definition right there.

3 Likes

Yes, the driver loses it and calls her a “bitch” and a “cunt,” but it’s easy to see how someone can “snap,”

I’m afraid you will find that is not the standard around these parts.

2 Likes

I didn’t know Zach Galifianakis was having financial problems. Props to him for moonlighting.

16 Likes

Uber needs an ‘Have been drinking’ checkbox for passengers.

16 Likes

This man is doing God’s work.

4 Likes

What would you consider the appropriate response in this situation?

1 Like

Nah, I’m ok with it. That’s what people do when they get angry.

It’s just that in the linked thread I was arguing that a man who called Kellyan Conway ugly should not be automatically labeled a misogynist. And it was explained to me in great detail that no amount of righteous anger can ever excuse such a blatantly sexist act.

4 Likes

That must have stung - you’re still complaining about it.

15 Likes

I’m sure he lost the right to drive for Uber now

1 Like

Um.

“…Her strong bitchy Valley Girl accent…”

Can we just not, please?

14 Likes

yes, seems a bit misogynist to me?

2 Likes

Just a touch. Also, reductivist, classist and kind of facile. So I guess we are going for some kind of quadrafecta?

3 Likes

Gosh… Uh… I am outraged!

There. Was that what you were hoping for the audience of this post?

2 Likes

I see no winners here.

To the woman: You’re cold? It’s Chicago. Dress for the weather.
You want to go home? There are dozens of taxi companies and thousands of cabs in Chicago. The CTA runs around the clock and can get you within walking distance at any hour, being IMHO one of the U.S.'s most underappreciated public transportation systems. Well, unless you live in Skokie or Gary, Indiana.

To the driver: I was on your side until you started using sexist insults. She was an asshole. Plain and simple. Women or men, anybody can be an asshole.

15 Likes

24 Likes

Is the chamber not echoing enough for your taste?

5 Likes

No, the other way thing. Too echoey, yah. I keep hearing the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over…

7 Likes

Man i could never drive for a rideshare. I can’t deal with assholes.

5 Likes