UFO captured on video during Blue Angels show in NYC (video)

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/05/29/ufo-captured-on-video-during-blue-angels-show-in-nyc-video.html

3 Likes

18 Likes

Shorty after a mosquito bite was felt by an attendee some 40,000 ft below projected object.

12 Likes

It’s one of them newfangled fast weather balloons.

5 Likes

I’m more concerned about the giant TMZ logo in the sky.

14 Likes

My money is on someone close to the camera with a pea shooter.

8 Likes

They’ve brought out a camera with a pea shooter? Great way to get the perfect ‘reaction’ shot.

Photographer: "Ok - just smile while I press the shu…
Subject: “OW!”
Photographer: “Perfect”

:wink:

6 Likes

What was this shot on? Was it an iPad with digital zoom, or was it an optical lens on a proper camera?

The altitude of a plane performing at an air show and the supposed altitude of this object - I don’t think the two could be in the same frame like this unless the object was absolutely massive. The angles don’t compute.

3 Likes

Or maybe the object was actually really small and close? Like a water droplet? Did anyone sneeze nearby? :sneezing_face:

3 Likes

Jones Beach is not in NYC. It’s in Nassau County on Long Island.

Billy Joel’s hubcap flew off again?

3 Likes

well, this video eliminates all doubt.

3 Likes

The real question is, if so many people were taking pictures and video of the Blue Angles, then why doesn’t the U.F.O. not show up on any of their shots?

I think we know why- it was being inappropriate and showing its naughty bits to the person taking the video. Why else would TMZ be showing it? Answer: alien naughty bits.

3 Likes

Anyone got a link to the actual video?

Asking for a friend. He says he’s not from around here…

You know how I can tell it wasn’t an actual alien UFO?

There are no actual alien UFOs.

1 Like

I think it was a bird flying relatively close to the camera. Prove me wrong.

1 Like

https://tenor.com/sCIMlqwMQBn.gif

4 Likes

Crying kid watching the show on a windy day: “Oh, no! My balloon!”

1 Like
1 Like

It’s a schooner!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.