UFO found in Google Earth image of Antarctica

What are you, the Fun Police?

3 Likes

Another location to consider is Aldra, Norway at Google Maps:

and switch to the satellite view.

Why look at something almost literally on the other side of the Earth? Well, this way you can see what happens to the shadows of some hills that is close to the same latitude north. You can see that the hills on this island Aldra cast VERY long shadows northward, in contrast to the normal-seeming–for people closer to the equator–shadow that this “saucer” supposedly casts in particular when viewed from the viewpoint in the video.

Unfortunately if you zoom out a bit from Algomeysa’s view you can see some shadows of the nearby terrain but because this is the Antarctic there aren’t clear photos of anything close by, and the sharp contrast due to the snow and ice makes it difficult to distinguish shadows from darker rocks or water in pools.

1 Like

The vehicle’s owner is currently unavailable for comment

1 Like

I’m attempting to come up with the first rule of alien-on-human anal probing club. Any ideas?

3 Likes

Well, the first rule of alien-on-human anal probing club was abandoned long ago because so many idiots kept talking about it.

9 Likes

It does sort of make sense that right now would be the time that we discover undeniable evidence of extra-terrestrial life.

1 Like

I was convinced that they were going to cut my ear off (have no idea why). I had to make sure that my ear was covered by the blanket when going to bed or completely hid under the covers.

3 Likes

I LOVE SECURETEAM. Pure entertainment.

Fuckin aliens bro!
Fuckin ET Muthafuckin phone home!

22/28 posts in and I was thinking “yesss, the joke is mine!

And then you had to ruin it. :cry:

2 Likes

“Welcome to Alien on Human Probe Club.
The first rule of AHP Club is: you do not talk about AHP Club.
The second rule of AHP Club is: you DO NOT talk about AHP Club!
Seriously, guys, if their Feds find out, the fun is OVER, right? No more cow zapping either, K? It’s gross, stop it.
Third rule of AHP Club: if someone yells “stop!”, goes limp, or taps out, the probe is over.
Fourth rule: only two aliens to a probe.
Fifth rule: one probe at a time, fellas.
Sixth rule: the probes are bare knuckle. No shirt, no shoes, no weapons.
Seventh rule: probes will go on as long as they have to.
And the eighth and final rule: if this is your first time at Alien on Human Probe Club, you have to probe.”

Swamp gas

ZOMG, definitely a craft! Hell it’s even got some kind of space sail sticking out of it:

4 Likes

That’s no space sail. That’s a one eyed one horned flying salmon colored people eater.

3 Likes

(switched to better quality video)

Gotta be quicker to beat those there trope-meme-cliches

2 Likes

Pssssh. Get a job!

Crap! I’m a salmon colored person.

2 Likes

Looks like we’ve found the Stargate. Hope the DHD is nearby.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.