Ukraine President Zelensky on Thursday night: "This might be the last time you see me alive"

Not today, unknown unknowns!!

6 Likes

Yes today. Donny is still dead. It’s just that today I spring up and started doomscrolling and posting. Still worth it!

1 Like

That would be a ‘fascist’ President with Jewish ancestors who were murdered in the Holocaust?

6 Likes

I think Putin also might have called him a skinhead? Despite his objectively luscious head of hair

3 Likes

Russia is run by a short, balding guy with projection issues.

5 Likes

That’s basically the GOP position.

10 Likes

I would have imagined that the Ukrainian government would have moved to Lviv or somewhere else further from Russian forces.

Actually, as I understand it, Lviv/Lvov/Lemberg was one of the first cities invaded by Russian troops this week.

1 Like

As the multiple names imply, the town is a popular spot for the militaries that made their way across the “Bloodlands” over the years. It’s played host to more than a few military headquarters for invaders and defenders alike.

3 Likes

It’s in far western Ukraine, right near the Polish border. So, do you have a source for that? They may have dropped a handful of paratroopers there but if it was literally “invaded” that would certainly be news to me.

1 Like

Sorry, I can’t find a solid source for what is really happening. I originally heard about Russian boots on the ground around Lviv on the radio news, probably BBC. It caught my ear because of the area’s importance in Jewish cultural history: Lemberg & Brod were both intellectual centers for freethinkers. Print sources are contradictory about what’s happening in Lvov/Lviv/Lemberg.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.