UK's Boris Johnson 'improving,' has COVID-19, remains in intensive care

I continue to believed that he was likely never actually sick, just trying to forge a “Churchill moment” for himself.

1 Like

There’s too many weak links for that. Why would the doctors and nurses at St Thomas’ Hospital lie for him, considering the Tories past treatment of the NHS?

1 Like

If he shows a shred of human empathy or a titter of wit, I’ll admit he has “improved”.

Oh, he’ll show a shred, or at least talk it up.

Some will, there are still Tories in the NHS (also consider what kind of person that would have to be) and probably only a tiny handful can come into contact with him, since otherwise there would be a significant risk of his throat being slit.

this is why we had a revolution in the colonies.

1 Like

why john prine and not this asshat?

1 Like

Anyone hoping that this disease would act as a moral agent, harming those who are foolish and dismissive, avoiding those who are sensible and considerate, was doomed to disappointment. And the idea that monsters will learn humanity from this, either from their own scares or losing “loved ones”, is sadly naive.

Reminder: before we think that losing grandma to coronavirus will make Trumpies rethink their worship, remember that in the Iraq war Republicans were burying their children before Bush’s altar, and they thought it was awesome.

2 Likes

shush i’m grieving in my way.

1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.