Uncle Trump Wants You

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/01/15/uncle-trump-wants-you.html

Tom the Dancing Bug, IN WHICH you are urged to do your patriotic duty to the military whims of Uncle Trump

5 Likes

…where’s the comic?

6 Likes

Same place as the beef?

Here’s my choice for a substitute:

25 Likes

Is it showing up for you? (The comic, not the beef.)

2 Likes

Nope. No comic for meither neither.

4 Likes

Hopefully the article will be updated soon, in the meantime, here’s is a direct link to the full size image: https://i1.wp.com/media.boingboing.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/1470cbCOMIC-trump-i-want-you.jpg

5 Likes

Me three–no image showing either.

2 Likes

Thanks! And to maybe save some from having to click through, here’s the cartoon again:

13 Likes

22 Likes

17 Likes

Just keep in mind, more members of Adolf Hitler’s family fought to defend freedom and the American way of life than Donald Trump’s

13 Likes

Not enough misspelled words…

4 Likes

Hand’s too big.

6 Likes

And nothing about Obama or toilets.

6 Likes
10 Likes

Trump just said:

I made a lot of bankers very rich.

6 Likes

Roger that!

4 Likes

By the time I got here the comic was in place, and it wasn’t until I read the next few replies that I realized there had initially been a problem with the comic not being there.

Because of that, I interpreted your “where’s the comic” as a sardonic comment about how the poster was basically reality.

Oh the fun we have with words.

11 Likes

We need a kickstarter campaign to raise money to plaster this all over every bus, bench, and building in America.

This image again shows that we need a Heinlein Measure. We should have a Constitutional amendment or at least a Federal law that you can’t run for a Federal office unless you are a veteran. It is a national disgrace and a Satanic travesty to have Cadet Bone Spurs giving orders that will cause the deaths of American service members.

Yeah, my response to the comic was: “This isn’t even a joke,” and assumed that’s what the post was as well…

1 Like