Under-educated white guys against Trump

Flagged for conflating The Cat In The Hat with Green Eggs & Ham.

21 Likes

Hell, my dad has a GRE and neither of my brothers went to college. All have solid blue-collar jobs and live in very red states. They all have guns; one brother has an unhealthy obsession with them. And none of them can stand Trump and have no problem voting for Hillary.

They also aren’t racist thugs or misogynistic assholes, either. I wonder if that has anything to do with their political viewpoints…

15 Likes

Trump’s base are people who took the wrong lesson from their interaction with a Nigerian prince.

6 Likes

Why not leave your post there? You were making a good point.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s fair to equate people choosing to support Trump with people who are being swindled out of $$$.

2 Likes

Yep… but then he’d have good hair and his suit would fit.

1 Like

As an art sk00l drop out not only would I not vote for Herr Trump but after casting my rigged vote I’d go drink hipster juice (PBRs) and shots with these guys.

Hillary will be a fun president (plus, you get to say “Madame President”). We’ll get to be vaguely civilized.

1 Like

Just a bunch of regular Joes without college educations and a stack 8x10 glossies their agent hands out.

3 Likes

Yes, and apparently remarkably, they “figured out how to make a video”. The whole tone of the editorial on this stinks. (Of course, I might well be missing a layer or two of irony in the post. Wouldn’t be the first time.)

8 Likes

So 'grats to those guys for figuring out how to make a video, jlw for figuring out how to post about it and me for figuring out how to comment on it. :thumbsup:

12 Likes

Can I get some love for being able to like it?

12 Likes

Well sure! Us inter-leck-chools gotta stick together.

6 Likes

Nor is the rampant, illegal surveillance of the entire population by the NSA. That’s why I’m not voting for her.

4 Likes

It could mean they filmed in a Swede-rich environment such as Minnesota.

4 Likes

I agree with the message of the video, but think it’s a little too scripted and awkward.

Anyway, I’m not sure how many people in the middle are really all that undecided at this point, and need this message to convince them to decide against Trump.

1 Like

I used to do improv with at least 3 of these guys in The metro-detroit area. I found them to be very nice intelligent and incredibly funny. I think the wild conjecture about their eye color and their lack of blue collar bonafides due to their vocabulary is pretty funny, too.

6 Likes

Aw c’mon USA, don’t do yourselves down. These were perfectly respectable guys. They were practically gentlemen. You got white guys loads more under-educated than that.

5 Likes

That would also explain their skill at homemade movies.

2 Likes

I know one of the guys in the video. He is not an actor. Can you support your claim that these men are actors?

8 Likes

What about this: