Understanding vulvas: what do they really look like?

They’re blue and have a penchant for abstract art?

1 Like

On the plus side, if you put 1.21 jigawatts through it, you can transcend time and space.

3 Likes

I think the documentaries only say time. Not space. But I might as well take Leela’s advice

2 Likes

I once made the mistake of thinking that’s what Microsoft Encarta was for, and forgetting to turn off the speakers.

You first.

5 Likes

Here’s a version where the adcopy is readable for us nerds:

4 Likes

“My son asked me if there was a part of the female anatomy called a volvo. I said yes, but only on Swedish women.” – Dennis Wolfberg

2 Likes

This is where some Amazonian tribes have the advantage over “civilised” people. It’s out there and they don’t care, which in a wet tropical environment is vastly more hygienic than underpants. (The invention of underpants, in fact, as well as making sexual intercourse more difficult, may have contributed to increased levels of yeast and bacterial infections in women and lowered sperm count in men. Eating of the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil obviously didn’t include a course in unicellular organism biology 101.)

It’s because you’re an imperial power and you’re supposed to subdue sexual urges and transform them into going out and oppressing foreigners, stealing their land etc. When we had an empire that was what we did, anyway. Then we got shot of the empire, we had the Swinging Sixties and we got lots of sex education - in a mixed class in my progressive North London school. The only backward bit was the woman who came from outside to teach us that cannabis led on to heroin, because none of the biology department were prepared to tell us lies.

4 Likes

I’m going to Georgia O’Keefe here.

I like this, because even though I know my anatomy and how to label everything, I don’t know what I look like in comparison to others.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.