Unicorn chased down and returned to owner

[Read the post]

Needs a unicorn chaser.

20 Likes

Already is one.

Now, this is an interesting recursive problem.

It’s unicorn chasers all the way down!

20 Likes

Just remember kids! If you are a bad pony, you are going in timeout!

7 Likes

How do I sign up to be a unicorn chaser? I want to frolic in orchards with white flowers too!

10 Likes

That’s one way to save on the cost of ice cream.

10 Likes

I think they needed this kind of unicorn chaser.

9 Likes

Unicorns should roam free!

4 Likes

Why should they get a better cellular plan?

15 Likes

A five-year-old owns a pony.

Never mind the horn. A five-year-old owns a pony.

7 Likes

BTW, I apologize if I appear to be dragging the primaries into a non-political thread. That was not my intention.

5 Likes

If you want to make it a regular thing you should get a corporate sponsor.

I suggest Red Bull.

13 Likes

pshaw, whatever. I think we all know the truth. unicorntruthers.com*

*site doesn’t exist, wish it did.

2 Likes

How high do you have to be for a unicorn to blend in with the scenery?

6 Likes

5 Likes

Can five-year-olds even legally own anything? I think their stuff is all really the property of their parents or guardians. Otherwise a parent could be prosecuted for taking away a toy as punishment.

I’m not sure at what age that changes, though. A teenager with a part-time job can buy things with her own money; do her parents have any say in the disposition of those possessions?

3 Likes

I’d guess that as long as a person has a legal guardian, that guardian or people they appoint can manage the person’s things for them. Including taking them away. I also think that as a child gets older they get more rights but I’m not sure exactly how and anyway I wouldn’t know anything about US regulations on it.

Evidence locker high, is how high.

1 Like

Not very when it comes to low-growing almond orchards, which is where I suspect the little critter roamed into.

1 Like

If you get online to look for one, you’ll be a unicorn chaser chaser. If you get lost and someone goes to find you, they’ll be (yeah, ok, I’ll stop now)

1 Like