๐ŸŒˆ Unicorn Chasers 3 ๐ŸŒˆ

17 Likes

snif

12 Likes

Prince Wu
late July 2024

16 Likes

17 Likes

Ann Jones is an unrecognised National Treasure.

She also does a podcast on natural history called โ€œWhat the duck?!โ€

11 Likes

Is it just me, but over 40+ years of cat ownership and 12 cats, this is almost never a trap? They want the tummy rubs.

I did have a โ€œtrapโ€ recently though.

Cat flops down rolls in her โ€œI want the belly rubโ€ position
I reach for her, she gets up, darts away a few feet.
rinse, repeat several more times.
โ€œNow that weโ€™re by the pantry, how about giving me a treat?โ€

15 Likes

The Mutts gang are on their Summer Vacation!

14 Likes

I think youโ€™ve just been lucky. This Very Good Boy is super affectionate but his belly is a trap about 60% of the time, when you donโ€™t include the times he sleeps with his belly up.

17 Likes

She sure is great in that vid tophat-biggrin

6 Likes

Mom and I managed to turn all our cats into Belly Kitties to some extent, except the ones who were given to us by people who needed to rehome them. Even the adult strays who took us over would eventually give us access most of the time.

Young Topaz wasnโ€™t so sure about it for several months, but after briefly getting his tummy a few times when he was in the right mood, he decided it wasnโ€™t so bad. He doesnโ€™t allow us access 100% of the time like The Woo does, but often lets us get his belly for short periods. Sometimes when heโ€™s snoozy or V relaxed against me on the couch, heโ€™ll even purr while I rub his belly for quite a while.

He still rarely purrs, and when he does itโ€™s rarely audible. He purred more often for a short time after seeing lotsa videos of V purrful kitties fool43 lol

10 Likes

Iโ€™d risk it!

10 Likes

His belly is soooo soft. Like a marmalade cloud. Totally worth the possibility of a trap

11 Likes

Trap sprung. Risk Taker: โ€œThank you, Madam/Sir, may I have anotheeerrrrrrnngthhhhphhhhff!โ€

8 Likes

Cross-posted you know where.

13 Likes

A longtime online friend sent me this, and sooo many of these kitteh videos are sooo good, I had to post the link to all of 'em.

11 Likes

Newborn kitten?

9 Likes

My wife watches these daily cat/kitten videos.

11 Likes
19 Likes
12 Likes
19 Likes