All those in favour say Awwwww.

24 Likes

FB_IMG_1598124115114

20 Likes

Listen to them. Children of the night. What sweet music they make.”

7 Likes

He is Gumby, damn it!

13 Likes

A baby flamingo practicing standing on one leg!

22 Likes

New soft interface option.

Ef-vKk1WsAEg1Bb.jpeg

28 Likes

I gravitate toward the pistol grip model.

Who’d 'av thunk it.

23 Likes

Sound up…

19 Likes
26 Likes

My local shelter is just about empty. The only dogs (and it’s only about half dozen) are 10+ years old, the adult cats are few and get spoken for almost immediately, and if you don’t get to the cat cafe at 11 AM on Wednesday, you have zero chance at getting a kitten. Great for the animals! Terrible for anyone trying to fill cat or dog shaped holes in their hearts.

19 Likes

The old pets at adoption events and shelters get to me especially hard because their chances of adoption are so low. They have mostly been loved pets before their owners died or were moved to a nursing home, and they are so sad and confused and heartbroken. Win-the-lotto fantasy is to open a rest home for these old ones.

Our municipal shelter does a great job working with rescues groups that bring adoptable pets to areas with fewer stray/abandoned animals.

18 Likes

California Dreamin’ (these days).

12 Likes

Sadly, around here, those older dogs at the shelter have intractable problems, otherwise, like the vast majority of animals at this shelter, they would’ve been spoken for. :crying_cat_face:

On the chaser side, the shelter has never been so empty! An amazing number of furry friends have found forever homes since the pandemic hit! :smile_cat:

15 Likes

26 Likes

Those eyes!

14 Likes

Infinite ebon pools of eldritch horror?

8 Likes