United passenger was forced to urinate in plastic cup

If only there was some way of combining Donald Trump and United Airlines into one, gold-plated news story.

4 Likes

How the heck do you pee in a cup with your seatbelt on?

11 Likes

And extra bonus points for achieving that feat while female

/boggle

13 Likes

I’m calling this fake. If this went down…you’d have cell phone videos of the conversation and piss cup handling. And just the logistics of peeing in a cup in a standard airline seat area…well fake.

1 Like

See, deregulation of airlines are good, while adding more regulations on air travel SAFETY has created the perfect storm of BECAUSE, FUCK YOU by the airlines.

1 Like

Practice. Practice. Practice.

6 Likes

Because we bought our tickets in January.

3 Likes

White people have it easy - the airlines tell me to pee in a cup before they even consider letting me on the plane.

5 Likes

She had the row to herself?

2 Likes

The one time we DON’T get the amateur cell phone footage…

2 Likes

You should relay your concerns to the ombudsmen at the Chron, as I’d imagine they vetted the story.

And without being seen. What about pooping?

1 Like

Yeah and there is no second level “we really mean it” seat belt light. There are situations where not having a seat belt on can kill you and it is better in those cases to wet yourself.

1 Like

I’ve been on a number of flights where it has seemed that they forgot to turn the seatbelt light off well after the turbulence was over. I once held it for nearly an hour of calm flying before just getting up to use the loo despite the seatbelt light.

3 Likes

I’d say it’s not “like” but actual. Trump is an egocentric lunatic with a fuck you attitude and we made him our leader. So what does that tell us? It tells us in order to reach the pinnacle of success in this country one should behave like an egocentric lunatic with a fuck you attitude.

2 Likes

WTF??? They’re doing drink service but won’t let people use the bathroom? They’ve really given these stewardesses (yes I’m going to call these asses stewardesses just because they hate that term) too much power. They have no control over their own lives or jobs but they sure as hell are going to make passenger lives as difficult as possible. And god forbid you even frown at one nowadays, you’re now a possible risk that must be eliminated.

2 Likes

Right? Plus the sweet Marantz 2215 and Akai AP-206.

I remember buying a 2245 off a grizzled old longhair at a stoop sale on Cole St. in the 90s. Nice sound, but once it warmed up there was this odd, not unpleasant smell… 30 years of pot smoke had deposited a sticky residue, now vaporising off the hot power supply. Whoa, time warp, man. :santa:

4 Likes

Great back story!

Where’s that rugged individualism and pioneer spirit that made America great? Imagine having to be ‘belted in’ on the Oregon Trail!

Couldn’t she have just ‘angled’ herself off the edge of the seat and made a deposit on the floor? Or might one of he neighbors have thought she was ‘coiming on’ to them? Whatever were they thinking when she was ‘peeing in her cups’?

The ‘shame walk’ to the loo with her ‘pee cups’, couldn’t have been much more dangeous to ‘traveller safety’ than a hustle to the bogs with a bursting bladder.