Unjected is a dating site for unvaccinated “safe blood” people

Their code is pure and uncontaminated by security patches.

/s

16 Likes

As embarrassing as it might be to admit, this anti-vaxxer nonsense is pushed as much by left-leaning Goopy New-Age wellness woo peddlers as it is by free-dum lovin’ right-wing death cultists.

Covid aside, here’s another outcome:

19 Likes
15 Likes

On the surface, New-Age & wellness peddlers seem like they would attract more left-leaning people, but they do seem to attract a lot of QAnon “Karens”.

15 Likes

I still think it’s only a matter of time before Ivanka becomes the explicitly right-wing counterpart to Goopy. She’s almost custom-built to step into that role.

13 Likes

That does seem kinda inevitable. She’s already got a cult following that just keeps giving money to her family.

11 Likes

I wonder if the site would be of use to epidemiologists. Given the lack security, they could get data on location, demographics and vax status, map it agaisnt outbreaks.

8 Likes

It sure is, argh! I hang amongst the outskirts of a regular yoga community. I keep myself a mystery to them because I don’t want to hear about any of this stupid New Age Crystal power cure bullshit ever again. I come in, do my yoga, and leave.

It IS embarrassing but also sadly predictable and unsurprising.

These are the folks who are inclined towards the “dark arts” side of New Age stuff. There are/were always a few about. You can almost smell the bad mojo on them.

9 Likes

That illustration is as terrifying as the story.

5 Likes

love that this is in their list of benefits. Such a funny self own. You can hear the “You know what we mean…” just waiting in there.

5 Likes

Kind of makes me want to join and spread rumors that blood impurities from vaccinations can be spread by casual contact. Suggest people who subscribe to isolate themselves from others “for their safety”.

10 Likes

Better yet, tell them that the vaccine spreads through microparticles in the air, which means that they need to wear N95 masks in public at all times to avoid breathing in and becoming infected with the vaccine.

14 Likes

… and that’s still only the second-worst thing they could have meant :grimacing:

14 Likes

both GIF

6 Likes

it’s because they don’t want to be told facts that contradict their “gut instincts.” they know vaccination is “bad”, so anyone who says it’s good is pushing an agenda or hasn’t done enough “research”

plus they heard about somebody who knows somebody who died (/s) from the vaccine. your facts can’t contradict what they’ve heard, or you’re calling them a liar

( see also: guns will protect me because someone who knows someone once stopped an intruder. statistics can’t trump anecdotes )

anything that asks them to change is political. ( see also: racial justice. )

they’re being told that by not getting vaccinated and by not taking covid, etc seriously they’re hurting people.

but they just want to live their lives without all this extra stuff making them feel bad. if you’re asking them to: you’re being rude, antagonistic, and political

to them doing nothing is “normal” and therefore apolitical. ( none of them probably “see color” either. )

12 Likes

Prions – Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease, etc. – would explain a lot.

9 Likes

Good news! All of us have “pure” blood if you were vaccinated more than two weeks ago.

Even a lot science-supporting people have this weird idea that vaccines somehow stay in your system forever. The actual drug is broken down very quickly. The whole point is that it creates a mild immune response and from then on your own immune system has the tools to fight off future infections. The drug itself is long gone very quickly.

Your blood is not some bank vault the accumulates and stores every drug you’ve been given your entire life. Drugs don’t last long in your system. They do their thing and break down.

15 Likes

Calling viruses “life forms” is debatable. Calling a misfolded protein a life form is way out there.

17 Likes

Same with foods passing through your intestines-the idea that there is unmoved gunk in your colon is equally ridiculous.

2 Likes

10 Likes