Unjected is a dating site for unvaccinated “safe blood” people

Originally published at: Unjected is a dating site for unvaccinated "safe blood" people | Boing Boing

14 Likes

Jesus, think of all the STDs one would risk being involved with this bunch.

ETA: It might be valuable to join up, without giving any real info about oneself, just to find what people and establishments in your area you should stay the fuck away from.

26 Likes

Paging Darwin…

26 Likes

Yep. Then they have children (some of them.) These types of sites are basically incubators for bringing back previously (almost) eradicated contagious diseases within a generation :roll_eyes::rage:

30 Likes

Have a big national level Unjected mixer/convention. Lock the doors and keep them there. Bring back the leper colony for these fools.

8 Likes

A dating site for people who are tired of arguing with sane people.

14 Likes

“Unjected” is a pretty good name.

I feel they missed out on obvious branding, though.

OK Stupid_Logo.svg

37 Likes

Being STD-free would be, if anything, what one would associate with “pure blood”— not the absence of life-saving vaccines.

Maybe this connection [“safe blood” to Nazi “blood purity”] is a huge stretch

Doesnt seem like a huge stretch in the least! Once you start ideologically and irrationally fetishizing “purity” of anything (blood, race, essence), it never ends well. Just ask Mandrake.

20 Likes

16 Likes

Are there any eukaryotes that function without mRNA? Any prokaryotes even?

9 Likes

Not to mention the (less threatening, at least to people other than themselves; but perhaps more common) ‘clean eating’ types who have a tendency to drift from ‘maybe less junk food’ to ‘I curate my eating disorder like I curate my instagram’ with fair regularity.

8 Likes

I feel sorry for the children they may never get a chance to have.

2 Likes

Does it further sort from the “everything can be cured naturally, barefoot, hemp-and-patchouli-wearing” types from the “Government and Bill Gates want to inject nanobots in us so Joe Biden and turn everyone gay” types?

7 Likes

Reminds me of a particular Bloom County comic strip that touched on the AIDS crisis. Opus the Penguin is in a bar and is overheard saying that he hadn’t had sex in years. That triggers several women who rush over to him.

8 Likes

“No fucking Muggles”

That’s where this is heading. That, and stupidville and/or dumbasstown.

6 Likes

The founder was interviewed a while back.

5 Likes

“Ironically, I feel like…most of our members don’t even believe in politics to begin with.”

ummmmm, whut?

9 Likes

The good news is that they will all be dead soon, because without mRNA, their bodies can no longer synthesize proteins.

9 Likes

AFAIK, Prions are about the only lifeforms that we know of that avoid direct production of mRNA. They are dependent on proteins being around in other organisms, and all proteins come from mRNA.

5 Likes

My word, how I loathe the loony far left folks. So dumb, so dangerous.

4 Likes