Unreal footage of a guy falling on subway tracks and getting saved in the nick of time

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/11/05/unreal-footage-of-a-guy-fallin.html

9 Likes

video

The most exciting part was the last minute and 51 seconds.

11 Likes

I don’t think that could have been any closer. Don’t walk near the edge when pissed, folks!

9 Likes

The driver of that train must have seen the man fall, too. And there was not a thing they could do. I imagine that they were probably shaking pretty hard right after that happened. They might not have even seen that the guy got safely off the tracks, and wondered exactly what was happening for a moment as they stopped and mentally checked in, “Nope, there was no thud thud. Did the guy survive somehow?” Oof! That would be super traumatic.

That guy is so incredibly lucky. And John the traffic controller is a literal hero. WOW

16 Likes

That was one helluva yank.

5 Likes

Let this be a lesson to you kids…

3 Likes

Don’t skip clean and jerk day?

Glad the guy is ok.

4 Likes

Yeah, ride up on the top, where it is safer.

3 Likes

Dr. Miller begs to disagree:

2 Likes

Dontcha mean dance on top?

2 Likes

That guy was a dummy. Anyone who has ever been in a BART station knows you DON’T walk on the yellow part especially THAT close to the edge and especially when a train is rolling into the station. I bet he got an angry honk from the conductor before he fell.

I bet his back is going to hurt after that heave.

1 Like

Never walk on the yellow treads. We have them in Boston too.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.