Untitled Goose Game will soon be a two-player joint

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/08/20/untitled-goose-game-will-soon.html

3 Likes

That game looks fun, I wish they would make Linux version.

1 Like

can’t wait! look out, village – now there’s TWO goose assholes for you to deal with! this will make some of the tasks much easier…

Needs to be MMO

Untitled Geese Game then surely?

2 Likes

Local or online-only?

We recently got a Nintendo Switch (over my curmudgeonly objections), and I’m delighted to see that means I can now play Untitled Goose Game - my other option being arm-wrestling the thing into working on Linux through whatever convoluted layers of OS emulation I don’t have the energy for…

1 Like

Goose and Gander!

Nintendo Switch is kinda cool in my opinion, especially since it’s portable and doesn’t need TV.
I use old 32-core server (2xOpteron 6376) as a workstation, and consumer versions of Windows are not supported at all, so I’m not even sure if Windows games would work with Wine, and like you said, it’s probably a hassle to set up. The funny thing is that games that have native Linux ports work surprisingly well, including those with sophisticated graphics like Rise of the Tomb Raider.

1 Like

This game makes me proud to be Australian but we don’t have villages here??

Give this person a Pedant Pendant! :wink:

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.