Upskirt camera attached to creep's foot explodes, sending him to hospital

That’s a hell of a stretch to get a shallow dig in.

3 Likes

Maybe this will teach him to toe the line.

3 Likes

Wait, what happened to the clergyman?

11 Likes

Another improvised camera explosion?

2 Likes

Where the fuck did they get the stock image for that?! That’s ridiculous.

3 Likes

Shutterstock, apparently.
Looks like they really have stock photos for everything.

4 Likes

revenge is best served cold …not with a bang… etcetera

however…

He’s a real heel.

4 Likes

Should have gone with a 35mm SLR, or maybe a Hasselblad. Of course, might need a bigger shoe.

1 Like

Maybe he never waits for the other shoe to drop.
But at least he had a blast while it lasted.

I take offense of using Prof. Farnsworth in the teaser image! His moral standards are quite loose from today’s point of view (give or take, depending e.g. on which side of the Atlantic you live), but I don’t consider him a creep. And his contraptions usually don’t explode to hurt his foot. Annihilating the whole universe is more his style.

4 Likes

time wounds all heels

6 Likes

Super double-plus good like.

1 Like

Clearly the clergyman is interested in saving soles.

2 Likes

He is the last resort of the pervert.

1 Like

There’re two interesting facets to this story (aside from the endless puniness :slight_smile: )

1. his confessional priest successfully encouraged him to go to the police. More of this please!

2. the police declined to charge him - despite clear intent - because he failed to capture any footage. I’m not sure how I feel about this. On the one, specific, hand; this creep deserves more than a slightly scorched foot. On the other, more general, hand; I think the police could stand to do a lot less charging based on intent - I’m looking at all those “terrorism” and “drugs” intent charges. But on the other other hand, I think that the ability to press charges based on intent is important, as long as the entrapment moral hazard is understood and taken seriously by all involved. ‘Intent’ charges should have a very high bar to pass.

5 Likes

He should have just gone with the basic phone, and skipped the features.

DonAdams-1
source

2 Likes

If only I’d thought of the right thing to say; of commensal adversarial examples to your heart.
If only I’d thought of the right words; I wouldn’t be refactoring from closest primes in a theorem due to D. Slepian
All my pictures of you [B minor sounds from guitar smashing]

Someone’s used mesh shorts just went way up in reuse value.
5-shoe jogging rig including Nike Fan, Nike Diffuser and Nike Structured Fill holding still.
[Polishes down-facing 800mm macro lens (with air knife and 0mm height focus stabilizer;) gets speculative, rangy frowns from a yoga studio, at a loping pace.]

[I can practice Cure lyrics for craft now, I guess.]

Shutterstock, apparently.
I want it to be transgender inset quarterly so hard. [TSQ. From Duke and/or Arizona State. What trans is there another kind? Like sabbatical to startup? [HeadDesk]]

Clergy, the last resort of the pervert.
Just get in behind the Basil Fawlty looking guy and get them to agree you must have done -something- very wrong, then?

2 Likes

4…profit?

Where’s the kaboom? Oh, there it is!