Upskirt camera attached to creep's foot explodes, sending him to hospital

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/06/30/upskirt-camera-attached-to-cre.html

11 Likes

Ha~Ha!

28 Likes

The magnesium flash was probably a mistake.

33 Likes

Somewhere, a woman has discovered the long-sought after “make perv’s camera explode” button. Now if only she would share her knowledge with the world.

23 Likes

That must have been some mighty fine talk that the preacher done him.

special

22 Likes

12 Likes

If the shoe fits…

7 Likes

21 Likes

personally I find this quite unfortunate and its a shame that this happened to him and it did not get caught on cam.

but at least he got caught with a smoking shoe.

2 Likes

Let’s post his instructions on likely sites.

8 Likes
  1. save money on shoe cam by using factory reject lithium ion cells from china
  2. install the battery on the inside of the shoe or alternatively hide the battery in your underwear by running wire down leg to the shoe.
  3. make sure to sweat excessively as the pheromones will draw the females closer to you don’t worry about the moisture on the battery they are designed to be somewhat moisture resistant for this exact reason

4…

9 Likes

He always gets off on the wrong foot with the ladies.

16 Likes

oh now I remember step 4… is make sure red and black wire from battery to camera have bare wire and are as close to touching each other as possible but not quite.

7 Likes

Know what dude? Get married. I guarantee you get to see allllll the panties you want.

1 Like

That creep has no sole.

11 Likes

I think his chances of getting married went up in smoke.

8 Likes

He started out as quite the sneaker, but he should have known it wouldn’t last.

4 Likes

Apparently he bought a ready-made ‘shoecam’?

1 Like

“As it turns out, the explosion hurt not only his foot but also his conscience. The man opened up about what happened to a clergyman…”

He probably thought that ‘god’ did it to him, hence the visit to the clergyman. So there are useful delusions.

8 Likes

Band name. Dibs!

7 Likes