Urine-drinking "Vaccine Police" leader says it's his right to drive without a driver's license

Originally published at: Urine-drinking "Vaccine Police" leader says it's his right to drive without a driver's license | Boing Boing

13 Likes

I hope there’s a fringed flag in the courtroom where this clown faces charges.

41 Likes

Nice to know the cops now have probable cause to pull that guy over on sight.

44 Likes

that 70s show lol GIF by IFC

34 Likes

It’s also nice to know that anyone who “hires” him to speak at an event has his permission to stiff him on his payment, since he’s not engaging in “commerce” on these trips.

43 Likes

But how will they know which car is…oh.

24 Likes

Masks are killing people because it makes them breathe in their own waste products, but you should drink piss for good health!

32 Likes

Looks to be that this little feller [gif] is going to come in real handy.

29 Likes

A guy in Tucson tried the stunt of declaring that licensing his car was voluntary, so he drove his aged Mercedes without a license plate. He ended up doing time in the federal prison after pissing off a judge with his courtroom antics. I knew him because he was one of four ‘interesting’ people who ran the other unlicensed radio station in Tucson 20 years ago.
He seemed to be under the delusion that the USA is a free country.

18 Likes

Oh goody. Sovereign Citizen bullshit to go with antivaxx bullshit and covidiot bullshit. It’s a bullshit cornucopia!

recipe of the day GIF by evite

(Now picture that as bullshit, and you’ve got it.)

36 Likes

There’s a whole subculture of people who seem to believe that laws won’t apply to them if they invoke a specific phrase (“Sovereign Citizen!” “Not for commerce!” “Well-Regulated Militia!”) like it’s a magical spell.

41 Likes

Is that really fair though? He never suggested drinking copious amount of pee, just some pee.

Which, now that I think of it, probably does qualify as copious for you normies.

/s

14 Likes

Never have I been so happy to qualify as a “normie.”

28 Likes

Which begs the question… what are the pee drinkers called? Warmies?

12 Likes

Piss drinkers. Why make it more complicated?

28 Likes

If we’re going to just assert whatever “rights” we want, well. . . where does that end?

The whole notion of civilization is an agreement on what we can and can’t do so we all live together in something as close to harmony as is possible.

12 Likes

Sure, but if you were to smack a “sovereign citizen” upside their head (for free, of course, if you get paid to do it then it’s “for commerce”) then they would want to get The Law involved.

csi gibb slap GIF

14 Likes

In a Koch-fueled feverdream!

9 Likes

Traffic Cop: “Sir, can I see your license and registration.”
Vaccine Cop: sets Big Gulp of piss in cup holder “Well, you see the thing is officer…”

19 Likes

And he did say take it with a grain of salt; that’ll help the medicine go down…

5 Likes