Urine-drinking "Vaccine Police" leader says it's his right to drive without a driver's license

6 Likes

I guess with all the Covidiots and Qanons out there, the sovereign citizens need to branch out if they want to compete in the Crazy Olympics

8 Likes

How do theses people manage to survive to adulthood?!!

5 Likes

10 Likes

maybe he drinks his own urine because it’s sterile, and he likes the taste.

1 Like

since I’m on the Dumb and Dumber kick:

2 Likes

Blackadder: We’ve been at sea for weeks. The water has run out. We have to drink our own urine. Why isn’t the captain here with us?

Baldrick: The Captain liked the taste of his own urine so much he was drinking it before the water ran out.

3 Likes

the line came from Dodgeball, A True Underdog Story… but this works too LOL

1 Like

Well, it’s probably the way he would have wanted to go.

If I were that guy, I’d promote drinking something else. Like a nice German lager. Might as well drink something good.

5 Likes

That can’t be good for your sodium levels. Pee is pretty salty. That’s what I’ve heard, anyway.

5 Likes

url

5 Likes

Actually, licensing your car is “voluntary” but in the same way that paying income tax is “voluntary”: you’re legally obligated to do it, but the government isn’t going to force you to; they’ll just punish you if you don’t.

4 Likes

Obligatory reminder, in case the gentleman in question discovers this thread:

if you understand your constitutional rights, you have the ‘life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness.’

That would be from the Declaration of Independence, dude.

15 Likes

Ssippers, as ssip is piss backwards.

3 Likes

Yeah, backwards seems appropriate.

4 Likes

He’s talking about drinking piss, so he’d probably be more comfortable with a nice American light beer.

18 Likes

rimshot GIF

9 Likes

Confiscate his car till he complies with the law. If he gets another to drive without complying- arrest him.

He should be happy. There’s an unlimited supply of pee to drink in prison.

7 Likes

That’s really my question. For example, wrapping your car is not cheap, but I have trouble believing this man is good enough at anything to make that much money. Like, as an annual salary.

3 Likes