US Capitol Police officer directed field units to ignore pro-Trump rioters on Jan 6, reveals House investigation

State, Deep State. At your service.

1 Like

Did he have anything else to say about that day? We all want to know what the hell happened out there.

We need an INDEPENDENT INVESTIGATION of January 6th. There are too many QPublicans who want this all swept under the rug and their involvement kept hidden. Of course, who knows if any disciplinary action would take place, but maybe we’d get some answers about things that are still unknown. Like: Who tore the alarm system out of Rep Presley’s office, who, really, were the ones giving tours prior to the insurrection, who were the ones directing the pissants to James Clyburn’s office, which cops were posing with the seditionists?

4 Likes

He hasn’t really said anything specific about the insurrection, and I haven’t pressed. He has said it was a clusterf***, that he feels betrayed by some of his fellow officers, the prior administration, and the chain of command. He also said he feared for his life that day, and as a former soldier, he also had a sick feeling that he’d have to shoot Americans, whom he was sworn to protect.

If he wants to tell me more, I’ll be there to listen.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.