US evacuates families & non-essential staff out of their embassy in Ukraine

You guys might want to keep your flashlights charged up, a working radio with batteries and have plenty of water/easy to prepare food to consume on hand for at least few days in case the ruskies try some cyber bullshit over the next few days.

If the mods want to fold this post over into a different thread I won’t be against it.

12 Likes

Shit’s getting sketchy…

Taiwan reports new large-scale Chinese air force incursion

7 Likes

The Taiwan thing is just posturing. The US and Japan did its own show of force not long before.

6 Likes

The U.S. has diplomatic relations with both Russia and Ukraine, it’s not like the Iranian revolution or the Taliban taking over Afghanistan :confused:

5 Likes

They’re not afraid that the embassy will be invaded. They’re afraid that Ukraine will be invaded.

P.S.

5 Likes
3 Likes

this author wonders, as do i, if we are even asking the right questions about the situation between russia and ukraine–

3 Likes

Ukraine is such a politically corrupt clusterfuck that it’s really it’s hard to tell. Putin is clearly the aggressive party in this mess. Warm water ports get him off as do all those ready made missile silos.

1 Like

The warning in my post wasn’t hyperbole

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.