US Police failed to act on massive warning of clown threats

Originally published at: US Police failed to act on massive warning of clown threats | Boing Boing

1 Like
7 Likes

The clowns were portending the rise of future evil clown leaders if we didn’t act soon…

24 Likes

Of course they turn a blind eye. Clowns have been infiltrating our police and military for years, and too many politicians are in the pocket of Big Clown.

9 Likes

Like the (various) Satanic Panics, this one’s pretty ungrounded. Try at least one search for counter-examples for any post’s angle. And copaganda should always be weighted -1.

Since I’m not allowed to post links apparently, try these:
“killer clown police false” yielded pages and pages of hits on DDG.
The You’re Wrong About podcast did an episode “Killer Clowns” that’s quite good.
They reference the American Hysteria podcast, their episode “Phantom Clowns.”

7 Likes

To me, clowns aren’t funny.
In fact, they’re kind of scary.
I’ve wondered where this started
and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus,
and a clown killed my dad.

• Deep Thoughts, Jack Handey
22 Likes

From the Annandale, MN, clown report:

“I’m not afraid of clowns,” said resident Tinya Porter. "I’m originally from the Minneapolis area and we had a ton of them down there for the longest time.

I’m originally from the Minneapolis area, too, and I don’t remember “tons” of free range clowns. Has something changed since last I lived there?

2 Likes

Maybe there was a catch, neuter, and release program near you? That can slow the population increase.

11 Likes

When all the clown hubbub was happening, I went camping with my friend and his kids and other kids in their Scout Troop…

All weekend we the adults were making jokes about clowns standing in the treeline

We just kind of assumed that the kids had heard about this clown stuff from schoolmates in the rumor mill.

At the end of the weekend one kid said to us, “Why were you guys talking about clowns all weekend?!”

6 Likes

What were the cops supposed to do?

Dressing up like a clown isn’t illegal. Neither is being a bit creepy.

Is this just complaining about police not interfering with civillians lives enough?

6 Likes

Brilliant way for aliens to walk among us undisturbed. But I, for one, do NOT welcome THESE alien overlords.

4 Likes

This is all true. I mean look at what happened on Capitol Hill on January 6th.

8 Likes

Law enforcement personnel investigating reports of suspicious clowns should be aware they may sometimes carry items which could be used as weapons.

So, like, literally almost anything?

2 Likes

It would seem that most of these reports would from #10 downing, and mar a lago, prolly any place dealing with government…

I don’t think I suggested anywhere in the article that the clowns were an actual threat.

2 Likes

Fortunately, citizens of the United States can count on a space force.

4 Likes

Maybe you were too late, and they had poured the concrete.

1 Like
2 Likes

Law enforcement personnel investigating reports of suspicious clowns should be aware they may sometimes carry items which could be used as weapons.

When you have truely mastered the sword, even a blade of grass can be a deadly weapon.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.