US Secret Service agent charged with sexting teen girl while at White House

That wasn’t my intention, and it’s still not what I meant.

Then what did you mean?

You said because of his interest in underaged girls that jail would “change his preferences”.

Instead of saying “well, maybe some jailtime will have him dating women his age”.

If you intended otherwise, your suggesting that forcible changes in his sexuality ( that to any sane, honest person would indicate rape ) was a shitty choice and speaks to character. Instead of getting huffy that we took it as intended, don’t make rape jokes.

Stop. You are trolling off something you are making an issue with. It’s beneath you.

I am literally asking you to explain what you meant, thats all. Not trolling, not a troll, at this point seriously confused.

1 Like

Sincerity is beneath you, here.

1 Like

You said be a less shitty person.. OK with me. Now drop it.

I wish nothing but a wonderful day to you both. I adjusted my post to reflect your sensitivities.
In the future you may get better results with a little sugar than a ton of vinegar.

Have an awesome day.

1 Like

Sounds as if you don’t care about the content of your posts so much as your being called out for it, which is most certainly not “trolling”.

Of course you want to drop it, because it’s just not a subject you take seriously, acknowledging your words once spoken would be beneath you.

1 Like

Have a blessed day! :smiley:

3 Likes

Thank you.

Yes, i think that the term “paedophile” is too often used for this quite different situation.

I think you are too drastic.
Anyway, my only practical experiece of a vaguely similar matter is about a friend of mine that married a much older man.
She was in her early 20’s though, and lost his father in a tragic way when she was very young.
The marriage did not last though, even if i can’t say how long, since we have lost contact.

Just to be clear even if here the age of consent is 14-16 we are still not very “modern” and a relationship between, say, a 15 y.o. girl and a 40 y.o man would be frowned upon (and wrongfully considered illegal by many).
Probably in countries like Austria (age of consent 14) there would be more leeway.

(Oh, and sending dick picks to a minor is a felony here too, i think)

Fun fact: Oxford defines “ephebophile” as a pedophile who owns a dictionary.

2 Likes

I seriously don’t understand why someone would confess to investigators in a manner that would have a videotaped version of you saying “I did it” and then go through the trouble of a trial so the DA pulls out a videotape and plays it and then says they’re done. Save everyone money and time, just go to prison and call it a day.

3 Likes

If you spent any amount of time around 14-year-olds, you would know that they’re still largely children, despite having started the adolescent process.

6 Likes

Is this genius PR for dictionary sales?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.