US Senator Bernie Sanders tells Elon Musk to STFU

Now that Musk and Texas have firmly and joyfully lodged themselves into each other’s “nether regions”, Musk seems even more emboldened and, perhaps… protected? Maybe something having to do with all those Texas guns? :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Guys, chill. I’m with Bernie.

But, still, it would have been funny if Bernie had added that.

4 Likes

34 Likes

Regardless of how odious a billionaire may be, posts advocating violence will be removed.

16 Likes

I’d prefer a Sanders/Chong executive branch but a Chong/Sanders podcast is a more likely second option which would bring me some joy.

5 Likes

and also fix the racist, sexist, homophobic, toxic culture of the companies he claims to be in charge of. not to mention pay those workers a fair wage and ensure safe(r) working conditions.

7 Likes

Thank U Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

It’s policies like that which helps keep this forum a great place to hang out.

11 Likes

I think we’re all in agreement here…and our bank accounts all weigh a little less, too.

3 Likes

Just my opinion, but all billionaires should be rendered unable to speak or type, and forced to exercise their power in the shadows. That’s how Mammon intended!!

1 Like

I’d pay to see a programme whereby, Werner Herzog and David Lynch discussed daily news and current events…

5 Likes
7 Likes

Two people I admire greatly.
I Love You Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

4 Likes

Feel The Bern Bernie 2020 GIF by Bernie Sanders

10 Likes

True - at least Mr. Burns used a metal disk instead of a metal dick.

3 Likes

Now if only everyone would treat Elon this way (that is, with exactly as much respect as he deserves), he’d be throwing a tantrum and banging his fists on the floor like the entitled toddler he is within days.

4 Likes

Too many people unfortunately still buy into the narrative Musk most definitely endorses, of him being humanity’s savior. But if we don’t let him do exactly what wants, he’ll pack up his toys and leave.

4 Likes

trek riker dont let shuttlebay door hit you 220

8 Likes

Agreed personally.

But so many people really do still see him through this great man theory lens of, if we just let him run amok, he’ll save the world. If we make him pay taxes it’ll anger him and then humanity is doomed.

Which is nucking futs. And demonstrably wrong. And scarily close to how someone in an emotionally abusive cult situation thinks.

But it is what it is.

11 Likes

If only this fucking parasite were being slammed by the Presidential Twitter account of Bernie Sanders.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.