Elon Musk, from behind a massive army of bodyguards, now tweeting 150+ times a day

Originally published at: Elon Musk, from behind a massive army of bodyguards, now tweeting 150+ times a day - Boing Boing

6 Likes

How long before he starts wearing Kleenex boxes as shoes and saving his urine in jars?

36 Likes

Hi @beschizza , I think there’s an extra “and” in that. Should it be:
He leads and paranoid half-lie: he tweeted 159 times yesterday.

3 Likes
9 Likes

He should get a proper job and start paying some taxes.

46 Likes

From the Guardian article:

Though Musk has claimed that X is a place for all politics and viewpoints, the Tesla CEO has little to no interaction with leftwing activists or critical journalists. His replies and reposts reflect both his own personal echo chamber on the platform, as well as the broader rightwing ecosystem …

What are they talking about? Musk interacts with commentators and viewpoints from all across the political spectrum, from right to far-right to extreme far-right.

25 Likes

Musk speed-running to be Trump on the toilet tweeting at 3 am is not something I had on my bingo card.

Though in hindsight it does make perfect sense.

19 Likes

With my mind on my money and my money on what’s left of my mind.
-Snoop (paraphrase)

4 Likes

What is it with these fucking fascists and their methamphetamine?

14 Likes

Re: the “poem” – in my personal experience “childless hedonism sans care” has been quite the opposite of cause for despair. It’s been pretty awesome for me, and certainly better than the alternative of being a disconnected and business-preoccupied baby daddy to a whole raft of kids, some of whom were estranged before they entered college.

17 Likes

I actually first read it as “childless hedonism sans Claire”, which made sense. That did seem to make him sad.

9 Likes

It’s traditional.

9 Likes

It makes their brains run over clocked; the problem with that, like people with ADHD can attest to*, is that it really chews on the flesh.

(* at least this person with ADHD, in any case. )

10 Likes

11 Likes

I still dig her catchy electropop but that swing through Leon and some of his fringe bits made me a little sad, too.

9 Likes

I said…hop…in.

19 Likes

I was about to go there. :joy:

3 Likes

159 times? He must be one of those lazy immigrants with out a job I hear so much about. :confused:

18 Likes

How is it that these supposed titans of government and industry find enough hours in the day to post so much on social media? Aren’t they supposed to be running companies and writing policy and doing whatever it is that theoretically earns them all those billions of dollars?

At least Putin has the good sense to outsource that kind of work to tr0ll farms while he focuses on bigger issues.

16 Likes

Money, it appears, can buy one a very private hell.

7 Likes