Elon Musk, from behind a massive army of bodyguards, now tweeting 150+ times a day

Don’t confuse him with Howard Hughes - Hughes was a genius in his early years and can legitimately claim to have done pioneering work. Musk is just a gobshite with a subscription to WIRED and a trust fund.

23 Likes

Grok, is that you? /S

In another timeline:

> 20% fake/spam accounts, while 4 times what Twitter claims, could be much higher.

My offer was based on Twitter’s SEC filings being accurate.

Yesterday, Twitter’s CEO publicly refused to show proof of <5%.

This deal cannot move forward until he does.

— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) May 17, 2022

10 Likes

Your hedonism isn’t without care though. This is of course Musk’s problem, that he has no real care for other human beings to the point where he can’t even imagine other people would. Here he implies that people would at least have some kind of attachment to children, but we have all heard how he’s done on that front. Musk projects despair onto everyone else because his own life is devoted to meaningless hoarding and trolling, and he doesn’t know what else is out there.

10 Likes

He has enough money to do anything and go anywhere and he sits around spewing garbage on social media rather than solving any of the world’s problems or even experiencing anything new. He’s not just fascist scum, he’s an amazingly boring, shallow, tiny-minded waste of human potential.

26 Likes
16 Likes

Way of the future! Way of the future!

1 Like

8 Likes
3 Likes

But Elon Musk invented the electric car, the planet Mars, and the letter X!

22 Likes

Good gourd that was EXACTLY my reaction (well, tbh, of late almost anything Leon says gets that reaction, but… lol)

1 Like

Hm. Maybe I won’t unpack the espresso machine just yet…

5 Likes

31 Likes

Guessing that from behind the phalanx of bodyguards he’s in the manic phase of bi-polar.

4 Likes

Yay, Planet Xars!

8 Likes

Not soon enough.

Also not working quickly enough to get to the inevitable end result.

13 Likes

My god, he’s a Vogon!

9 Likes

DAMN YOU!!! Not an image I needed today!

And I can’t unsee it now . . .

/s

3 Likes

Hey, they’re only the third-worst in the galaxy.

4 Likes

Another Rasputina fan!

3 Likes

We are few but mighty weird!

2 Likes