Van runs down worshippers at London mosque, causing casualties - Macleans.ca

Given the target, I’m betting racially motivated domestic terrorism, but we’ll see. They have apprehended a few of the perpetrators alive apparently.

My condolences to the victim’s families.

7 Likes

Saddest react.

1 Like

Terrorist? Nah, I’m going with “lone wolf”. /s

7 Likes

I can’t wait to see what our Dear Leader tweets about this (what do you wanna bet he ignores it completely).

7 Likes

Finsbury Park Mosque was where Richard Reid and Zacarias Moussaoui attended, and Abu Hamza preached.

It has been reclaimed by more community minded Muslims over a decade ago, but I doubt that most of the British far right know that or would care if they did.

Edit: Former EDL leader Tommy Robinson has just proved my point. Britain First are being even shittier than usual as well.

9 Likes

Confirmed. Theresa May pretty much said that in her statement, although she did say it was terrorism as well.

6 Likes

don’t even have words.

Plus a Muslim girl in Virginia was kidnapped and murdered.

no words at all.

6 Likes

Also, the young woman who was beaten to death in Reston?

3 Likes

But that totally wasn’t a hate crime. /s

Besides he’s too busy shilling for congressional races right now to care about minor things like these.

5 Likes

disgusting…

I don’t even have words…

4 Likes

THIS!!:

“Sky News reported that THE MOSQUE’S IMAM PREVENTED THE CROWD FROM BEATING THE ATTACKER until police arrived.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.