People Are The Fucking Worst

A thread about the fucking worst thingz

This article:

This thread is going to need a Unicorn Chaser.

“not gotten any indication that this was motivated by hate or bias.”

Virginia,

fire that man.

I think that Fairfax Co. Police owe the public an explanation on why they are not investigating this as a hate crime.

My experiences with LEO in that part of VA really do lead me to the worst case scenario thinking on what that logic was.

When will moderate car owners speak out against this senseless violence???!!!1

meta wrath

Sorry, I was coming here for mostly wonderful things.

I’m actually quite impressed that they caught the suspected murderer as fast as they did.

Have you been to NoVa???

Unfortunately road rage is a thing in NoVaDCMd. Traffic sucks and there are just too many type A a-holes who think the roads are paved just for them. Everyday is an adventure.

El Salvadorian gang members kill people over trivialities. It might well have had nothing to do with her religion or clothing.

MS13 is active in the area. Were these guys members? That is an unknown. Brandishing baseball bats is not the norm.

Psh, in Canada we’ve had white guys murder people in a truck-fueled rage. Has nothing to do with a specific ethnicity, but a generalized (almost always, male) aggressive mindset.

Neither is clean-cut 22 year olds.

It’s too early to rule anything out, we agree there?

But that LEO ruled something out, thus the problem that I, and I assume you too, have with ANY assumptions.

Please note, not on some ‘it WAS an X’ bandwagon. That LEO IS on a ‘it is NOT an X’ bandwagon.

AWFUL quickly, emphasis on AWFUL.

I would suggest not ruling any motive out until the results of the investigation are released. But here is the latest report on the investigation:

Fairfax county has a serious problem with MS13, including previous incidents where teens have gone missing and turned up dead in waterways, parks, or industrial areas. No information has been released that I know of showing that Torres is or is not a member of MS13. He is an undocumented El Salvadorian.