Vatican: More trained exorcists needed to fight the demonic

But seriously…

If any of these Vatican-approved exorcists forcibly confine a legal adult, I will laugh and cheer when they are thrown in jail, and the church has to pay massive settlements. And if they touch a kid, they’d better start running very fast. (I’d have thought that the Vatican has learned a thing or two about touching kids. Let’s hope so.)

2 Likes

Maybe we need more Mental health professionals.
For both the victims, and the priests who believe that Demons are causing problems.

If you want to argue with me, on this, please start with Scientific Proof on the existence of Demons.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

to be fair, people in the ancient world didn’t understand the universe in the same manner as we do today - they didn’t and couldn’t know it’s scope and size.

1 Like

A likely impossibility is always preferable to an unconvincing possibility.

Aristotle…

His result was still markedly too small; but I’d give Archimedes at least partial credit for The Sand Reckoner. Start with mathematical notation that was pretty horrible even for pedestrian uses and bodge it until you have something you think adequate for expressing the amount of sand required to fill the universe.

1 Like

If you need a ritual - find a pagan. They been doing em since waayyy back.

You know, training as an exorcist sounds cool: Badass robes, learning how to fling burning holy water, excellent Latin catchphrases, and ancient relic hunting.

But you just know it’s probably just a three day PowerPoint course at a local community center given by a guy named Alvin who has no time for your chipmunk jokes.

5 Likes

@orenwolf thread that should be closed.

2 Likes

5 Likes

I don’t know, seems like fun!

5 Likes

cf-2|nullxnull

5 Likes

I’m yet to see any evidence that the rate of clerical sexual abuse has actually diminished.

3 Likes

Typical. First women’s education activist and you get damned for eternity. :wink:

8QPV

5 Likes