Ventriloquist says "poor Peter Parker" without moving his lips

Originally published at: Ventriloquist says "poor Peter Parker" without moving his lips | Boing Boing

1 Like

I saw his lips move.

1 Like

The Lizard managed to say that and I’m not sure if lizards even have lips.

8 Likes

I could hear no brainstorm as much as I tried.
But now I’ve got this brain needle that’s haunting me.

Senses are easily confused, my favourite is still this one:

5 Likes

3 Likes

That seems really easy to get away with…
Let’s here a slight variation: “pity Peter Parker”

2 Likes

I’m going to give him that one. Peter Parker probably had it coming. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I tried the brainstorm/green needle thing while thinking “brainstorm”, “green needle”, and “this is really stupid” and in no circumstance did it ever sound like brainstorm to me.

2 Likes

Opposite for me - it always sounded like Brainstorm. I have in the past be able to hear green needle, though.

As for the ventriloquist, they have tricks with how they form sounds in their mouth with their tongues, and it was cool this guy kinda showed how he does it. I have always been impressed with a good ventriloquist. So glad most of them use puppets now, vs those fucking creepy ass dolls.

2 Likes

i am confused. why is a ventriloquist trying to move peter parker’s lips? and why is it notable that the ventriloquist failed?

i don’t move anyone’s lips but my own, and no one’s ever even mentioned it

2 Likes

That was neato. For reference, you can always see my lips move when I am reading.

I could hear “brainstorm”, “green needle”, “ brain needle” and “greenstorm”, depending on what I told myself I was going to hear.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.