Very handy numeric guide to those little stickers on fruit

This is wonderful! Somewhere along the way I developed the habit of sticking those stickers on (or under) whatever cupboard happens to be closest to me. It drives my wife crazy. I wonder if this would be more acceptable :thinking:

5 Likes

I knew it was yellow! Just look at it!

Awesome, thanks! What a cool thing. It really could be a course in graphic design.
I did similar with beer bottle labels sometimes while traveling, now I wonder if I still have those journals…

2 Likes

I did the same at the first house I lived in but when I sold the house I had to leave them all behind! Thank goodness for my album!

2 Likes

I better draw a veil over my childhood collections of matchboxes and triangular cheese labels! And beermats!

3 Likes

We have a giant compost pile in the back yard and I’m sure there is a large quantity of these stickers, mostly sourced unseen from peeled fruits. I’m sure @ferg can come over to mine it for rarities.

2 Likes

Just look at it!

4 Likes

We put them on ugly, flat commercial fridge magnets. :slight_smile:

The sealing stickers on Korean face creams are often holographic & V cool, BTW :smiley: A couple of those are up there, too.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.