Veterinary tech training video starring man as pissed-off, unruly, and frightened cat

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/09/23/veterinary-tech-training-video.html

3 Likes

@frauenfelder beat you by 20 minutes.

6 Likes

Euthanize the kitty, clearly no hope for treatment. The tech should maybe get an Oscar and a handgun for darts.

1 Like

Extra bonus points for using the Ren & Stimpy theme during the chase scene. :smiley_cat:

3 Likes

I can’t tell if that’s Louis CK or Jony Ive, but it’s nice that he’s found work. He’s not a very good fractious cat, though. He’s not lightning fast, he didn’t wedge himself behind an inaccessible cabinet, and there’s no blood.

2 Likes

Throw some avocado toast into the cage to distract him, and you’re good to go.

This is how I deal with my roommate.

1 Like

If they had assumed that an actual pissed-off, unruly, and frightened cat would have meant fewer views… then they were very wrong.

Is it odd that I sent this video to both my furry friends and my friends who were into pet play?

1 Like

This is a joke, right??

1 Like

I think it must be the lab setting, but it reminded me of one of my favourite horror movies from the Eighties…
RE-ANIMATOR!

Ye gods, I loved that movie.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.