Vibrator pendant necklace

I don’t get what all the buzz is about…

3 Likes

If employers are so wary of sex in the workplace, then why on Earth would chastity belts be NSFW? Are they just going out of their way to make no sense?

2 Likes

Am I the only one plagued by deep concerns about how good the battery life could possibly be given the available volume and tendency to voltage droop of common battery chemistries under relatively high discharge rates(like motors)? Either there are somewhat dire efficiency issues in the larger models, or this device is going to suffer substantially in exchange for portability.

1 Like

Usually dire effiency issues in larger models, which are often cheap motors with a larger eccentric weight, causing wear and drag problems. This looks like it’s based on smaller cell-phone vibration motors, drawing 200mA @ 3V, plenty for a smaller set of rechargeable batteries to handle and still the claimed life of 45 - 90 minutes.
It’s much better tech if you’re looking for focused intensity, rather than more diffuse vibrations. The form factor of the toy seems perfect for the tiny motors and steel is a really good choice here. It’s a neat looking toy.

1 Like

This looks like my terrible college webmail login page. It’s great that the site displays the top record-holder, but if they really want to get into competitive chastity, I’d suggest putting up a full-fledged leaderboard.

There are! This has puzzled me deeply (phwoar!) about contemporary toys of the past 10-15 years or so. When I was a kid, vibrators were usually powered by C or D cells, which made a lot more sense. Nowadays it seems that nearly all of them, even large models, tend to be powered by AA or AAA batteries, with no advantage in most cases. It is understandable when size constraints require small batteries, but this seems to not usually be the case.

At least high-end units offer decent rechargeable options, which is something of an improvement.

on adult forums that cater to this particular lifestyle, there will be an occassional link to that site, so that stangers can “vote” on whether the release will come sooner or later. It’s not really my kink, though, so I don’t know the details.

i believe it works by releasing a picture of a lock combination at the appropriate time. The user can then use that combination to unlock a lockbox or keysafe, and then retrieve the keys to his cock.

1 Like

Undoubtably also the name of a self-published MM romance.

3 Likes

Or, more likely, femdom. But hey, whatever floats your boat.

Could be. Either way it probably has a cover made using Poser… :-/

1 Like

…but how do they propose to safeguard the key to my heart?

Oh, you hopeless romantic, you!

2 Likes

I’m waiting for jlw to stop by and call someone here a “vibrator pedant.”

3 Likes

I am afraid I don’t have enough domain-related knowledge to apply. :frowning:

Was it ticking?
Actually throwers don’t worry about ticking 'cause modern bombs don’t tick.
Sorry, throwers?
Baggage handlers. But, when a suitcase vibrates, then the throwers gotta call the police.
My suitcase was vibrating?
Nine times out of ten it’s an electric razor, but every once in a while…
[whispering]
it’s a dildo. Of course it’s company policy never to, imply ownership in the event of a dildo… always use the indefinite article a dildo, never your dildo.
I don’t own…

2 Likes

It also functions as an emergency hinge pin just in case… You know… Your bedroom door is falling off. (Shut up! It happens more than you think.)

I love how in the movie the guy is busily scratching his back while explaining all of this dildo business.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.