✌ Victory! ✌

I’ve got a couple of pair of Pearl Izumi I like as well. They were closer to $110. Aside from the padding, one of the things to look for is how many panels of fabric are used in the construction. Shorts with more tend to hold their shape better.

5 Likes

Personally I’d rather make a special seat than wear special pants. But on the other claw, I’d rather wear a non-chafing shirt than grease my nipples for a bike ride… but I guess having somebody else grease my… wait, I’m getting off track here. Never mind.

11 Likes

Spring semester grades are IN:

I have no idea how the A+ grades happened, but I’ll take 'em! :+1:

27 Likes

Congratulations! Great work.

6 Likes

Thank you! I’m hoping to parlay the grades into some sort of cash rewards. :wink:

12 Likes

I so wish it would work that way… In the words of CoachZ Great Jooorb!

7 Likes

You’re hanging out with the smart kids now, and it shows! :wink:

7 Likes

#?

7 Likes

#!

4 Likes

7 Likes

?!

6 Likes

graft

4 Likes

VICTORY

16 Likes

I thought Ents are the good guys?

10 Likes

That one was a huorn, and very badly behaved. A lttle under 2’ diameter at the top of the stump, so less than half the size of the one that destroyed my stable six or seven years ago.

7 Likes

I passed all of my assignments. The grades weren’t as good as @monkeyoh’s, but I’ll take 'em. Now all I have to do is write a thesis over the next year, and I have an MA!

(Honestly, making it through the last year without getting fired*, failing my assignments, going into serious debt, losing relationships or doing something else really stupid with lasting consequences was not easy).

*Well, I did sort of politely rage quit one job a year ago and lose 40% of my salary compared to the year before, but it could have been worse, and I have no regrets in that regard apart from staying on as long as I did.

22 Likes

I had a fun night last night hanging out with a new friend. I am commissioning a new Damascus steel chefs knife. And as of July 1st my expenses will have shrunk by almost 40%. And in a few months, they will be down 70%.

Shit is really turning around.

26 Likes

I was the first year to do GCSEs. It was a shock as a lazy bastard who is good at exams to be graded on coursework as well. Bastards.

11 Likes

Finally getting both the gastric bypass and the double legectomy?!

5 Likes

Happy to hear that!

6 Likes